Uganda has such a wealth of attractions that a single visit not be enough to discover all the wonders that we have to offer. In Uganda there is magic in the mountains and an air of expectancy in the game parks.
Uganda is back as the most thrilling of African safari destinations. Take time off to a Uganda Safari, discover a lifetime of memories, be welcomed by our smiles…. come to Uganda Gifted by Nature!
Uganda Safari Information
Situated in the heart of Africa, Uganda is the undiscovered Pearl of the continent. It hides an unparalleled variety of scenery, with exuberant tropical forests,lush green, mountain peaks covered in snow, wide savannah plains, crystal clear crater lakes abundant wildlife including of course the endangered mountain gorillas. and a melting pot of fascinating culture together with the friendliest people of the continent..
We’re passionate about Uganda, and it is our privilege to introduce you to this beautiful country. Let African Adventure holidays be your guide…..
Why Uganda the unparalleled Safari destination?
- Spectacular Wildlife
- Home of the Mountain Gorilla
- Authentic African Culture
- Undiscovered and pure
- Comfortable Weather year-round
- Amazing Scenery
- A true Birders Paradise
- Lodges, Home stays and Budget Safari Camping
- Friendly and warm People
- Safety and Reliability
Uganda in a nutshell:
- New and exciting destination; dare to leave the beaten track!
- Stunning scenery, amazing wildlife and vibrant cultures
- Safe and politically stable country
- Easy accessibility by major airlines with daily direct flights
- Excellent infrastructure with a large network of roads and daily domestic flights
- Perfect combination of modern facilities with adventure, natural beauty and Africa’s warm hospitality!
We offer Safari packages for both individual and groups tailor made to suit each individual taste and budget. Our years of experience, backed by detailed knowledge, guarantee a combination of excellent service, personal attention, professional guiding and of course competitive prices.
‘Let us take you on a journey of discovery to the Pearl of Africa’